- RSS Channel Showcase 3081114
- RSS Channel Showcase 8370422
- RSS Channel Showcase 8030660
- RSS Channel Showcase 4268858
Articles on this Page
- 08/31/17--14:37: _Labor Day Weekend a...
- 09/07/17--10:39: _Fall for Festivals
- 10/06/17--13:18: _Santa Brunch
- 10/12/17--07:29: _Wine vs. Wine Dinner
- 12/28/17--08:09: _Midnight in Paris a...
- 01/04/18--10:10: _Valentine’s Day in ...
- 03/26/18--13:06: _Sipping Under the S...
- 04/27/18--11:37: _Top 20 Summer Event...
- 07/28/17--11:18: _Upcoming Fall/Winte...
- 07/10/17--13:58: _Corporate Holiday P...
- 08/31/17--14:37: Labor Day Weekend at Potomac Point Winery
- 09/07/17--10:39: Fall for Festivals
- 10/06/17--13:18: Santa Brunch
- 10/12/17--07:29: Wine vs. Wine Dinner
- 12/28/17--08:09: Midnight in Paris a New Year’s Eve Affair
- 01/04/18--10:10: Valentine’s Day in Northern Virginia
- 03/26/18--13:06: Sipping Under the Stars line-up
- 04/27/18--11:37: Top 20 Summer Events in 2018
- 07/28/17--11:18: Upcoming Fall/Winter Events
- 07/10/17--13:58: Corporate Holiday Parties are booking up
Enjoy the last official weekend of summer with special hours, delectable wine, good food and discounts! Thursday- Last Ladies night of the season & Wine Bingo! Friday- Live Music from 6:30pm-9:30pm by Andrew O’Day Saturday- Wine Tastings & Le Grand Cru Bistro Sunday- Sunday Brunch at the Point & Sparkling Wine Cocktails Monday- Winery & […]
Fall is the perfect time for outdoor festivals! Here is the fall guide for our favorite wine & beer festivals in Northern Virginia: September 16/17 — Stratford Hall Wine & Oyster Festival: Stratford, VA September 16 — Adventure Brewing Oktoberfest: Quantico Corporate Center, Stafford, VA September 24 — Grapes in the Garden: Fredericksburg, VA September 30 — […]
Due to popular demand we have added two dates for Santa Brunch this year! Don’t wait to purchase your tickets, this event sells out quickly. This holiday season, hand deliver your wish list to Santa at Potomac Point Winery. This magical day is sure to be memorable for kids and parents alike. Our brunch menu […]
We are excited to announce our exclusive “Wine vs. Wine” Dinner! This one of a kind wine dinner is perfect for Wine lovers and Foodies alike. With two of the top winemaker’s in Virginia competing for the best pairing selections, this is a unique dining experience unlike any other. Our award winning winemaker, David Pagan Castaño, […]
We invite you to ring in 2018 with our “Midnight in Paris” themed event. Envision bistro lights, Eiffel tower views and French cuisine. Throughout the evening, we will serve a selection of light hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and of course a selection delectable wine and beer. Come join us for a night of dancing, celebration and […]
Valentine’s Day Dinner: Wednesday, February 14th (5:00pm-9:00pm) Potomac Point Winery will be opening late for a romantic dining experience this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy our three course prix fixe menu, featuring the very best locally sourced produce and house made specialties. Impress your sweetheart with a custom wine label awaiting at the table. View Menu Here […]
Indulge in the ultimate “Dinner & a Movie” date night! Enjoy the illustrious sunset Potomac Point has to offer; then make your way into the vineyard to sip wine under the stars and enjoy our featured film of the evening. Bring your picnic blanket or lawn chair for your viewing pleasure. Come early to begin […]
Potomac Point Winery offers a variety of Leisurely events to partake in this summer in Northern Virginia. Beyond our available Wine Tastings, Bistro Selections, Sunday Brunch and Friday Night Music join us for some additional summer fun. Find your favorite events and save the date: 1. May 1st-31st: Food Drive = Wine Discounts 2. May […]
Potomac Point Winery offers a variety of events to partake in this fall and winter in Northern Virginia. Beyond our available Wine Tastings, Bistro Selections, Sunday Brunch and Friday Night Music join us for some additional fun. Find your favorite events and save the date: Movie in the Vineyard “The Proposal”, August 4th Uncork’d Art […]
Whether you are looking for a December holiday soiree or a Fashionable late January or February event, we can help you plan the perfect event. This is the best time to start planning as our spaces are already being booked. Our all-inclusive venue will take care of the memorable space, catering, beverages and staffing; so [...]