- RSS Channel Showcase 6266020
- RSS Channel Showcase 4686551
- RSS Channel Showcase 4537982
- RSS Channel Showcase 9797105
Articles on this Page
- 05/06/15--11:59: _Corporate Holiday P...
- 05/08/15--08:40: _Corporate Team Buil...
- 06/01/15--11:29: _Blending Challenge
- 06/08/15--10:33: _Blend your own wine!
- 08/06/15--10:44: _3rd Annual Crab Fest
- 08/13/15--08:34: _Have you been touch...
- 09/10/15--14:14: _Harvest Festival Ve...
- 11/16/15--12:33: _Annual Food Drive =...
- 01/15/16--12:18: _Celebrate Valentine...
- 03/30/16--11:25: _PPW is hiring a Cel...
- 06/10/16--11:21: _The Best of the Bes...
- 05/06/15--11:59: _Corporate Holiday P...
- 09/22/16--08:22: _Fall Festival Fun t...
- 10/20/16--13:22: _Holiday Season Events
- 01/09/17--08:02: _Valentine’s Day Ide...
- 01/12/17--14:37: _Sips & Cinemas
- 03/05/17--10:22: _Celebrity Wine Dinn...
- 03/15/17--09:42: _Outdoor Movie Selec...
- 03/30/17--14:31: _Best Easter Sunday ...
- 04/20/17--13:51: _We Have So Much to ...
- 05/06/15--11:59: Corporate Holiday Parties
- 05/08/15--08:40: Corporate Team Building Events
- 06/01/15--11:29: Blending Challenge
- 06/08/15--10:33: Blend your own wine!
- 08/06/15--10:44: 3rd Annual Crab Fest
- 08/13/15--08:34: Have you been touched by cancer? A note from the owner…
- 09/10/15--14:14: Harvest Festival Vendors
- 11/16/15--12:33: Annual Food Drive = Complimentary Wine Tasting
- 01/15/16--12:18: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Potomac Point
- 03/30/16--11:25: PPW is hiring a Celebration Coordinator
- 05/06/15--11:59: Corporate Holiday Parties
- 09/22/16--08:22: Fall Festival Fun this Saturday!
- 10/20/16--13:22: Holiday Season Events
- 01/09/17--08:02: Valentine’s Day Ideas in Northern Virginia 2017
- 01/12/17--14:37: Sips & Cinemas
- 03/05/17--10:22: Celebrity Wine Dinner Winner
- 03/15/17--09:42: Outdoor Movie Selections!
- 03/30/17--14:31: Best Easter Sunday Brunch in Northern Virginia
- 04/20/17--13:51: We Have So Much to Offer!
Potomac Point Winery and Vineyard was recently voted “Best Event Venue” by Virginia Living Magazine. PPW provides the perfect setting for your upcoming holiday event. Choose from our unique spaces to create the atmosphere that best suits you and your company. Richland Ballroom The largest and most elegant event space that PPW has to offer. […]
Big Picture: If you are looking to break the mold and do something “outside the bottle” this event is for you. Build your team with a fun exciting workshop offered by Uncork’d Art tm at Potomac Point Winery! Uncork’d Arttm staff will guide your team to complete pre-selected paintings over multiple canvases. When each portion […]
Calling all wine enthusiasts! As members of our Wild WoMan and D’Vine clubs, we know that you enjoy drinking wine but have ever tried blending it? This unique opportunity, exclusive to our members (and their guests), gives you the chance to try your hand at blending wine. Come and join us on one of our […]
It’s official: our first Club Blending Challenge yesterday was a smashing success! David, Potomac Point’s head winemaker, and Skip, the owner of the winery started the afternoon out by leading attendees through a crash course on creating different wine blends from only a small selection of base varietals. It’s truly amazing how many vastly different […]
It appears that the dog days of summer might finally be in our rear-view mirrors! Temperatures are becoming a bit more bearable, humidity is on the decline, and slowly but surely, the days are becoming just a little bit shorter. In our opinion, there’s no better time to get outside and enjoy the season, […]
“I have not met a single person who has not been touched by the devastation of cancer. I have personally been punched by losing my Dad to cancer right before we opened the winery. He made the journey of research with us, checking out wineries all over the Commonwealth and compiling our business plan. He […]
The post Have you been touched by cancer? A note from the owner… appeared first on potomacpointwinery.com.
Planning for our 9th Annual Harvest Festival is well underway, so mark your calendars for September 26th because it’s definitely going to be a day to remember! We have a slew of amazing vendors lined up to come show off their creations and plenty of fun activities planned. This year, guest winery Ingleside Vineyards is coming […]
We go together like…Peanut Butter & Jelly If we work together we can help those who are hungry this holiday season. Potomac Point’s annual food drive is back. In the spirit of giving, help us to fill the pantry of the Stafford Emergency Relief by bringing in jars of Peanut Butter & Jelly. Bring in […]
“You had me at… Merlot” What better way to celebrate love than by drinking wine? Whether you are looking to spend a romantic evening with a special someone, or you would simply like to enjoy delicious food and wine, Potomac Point has three events perfect for your Valentine’s Day weekend. Valentine’s Day Sparkling Wine Brunch […]
Potomac Point Winery is growing and looking for an experienced and professional event coordinator to join our award winning wedding team! If you are interested or know someone who might be the perfect fit, please send all resumes to Chelsea@potomacpointwinery.com. Celebrations Coordinator Job Description: Full-time position Responsible for the coordination of wedding rehearsals, ceremonies and […]
We are so proud to announce that our very own Jonathan Little has been selected as the recipient for the Outstanding Food Service Employee Award from the Fredericksburg Regional Hospitality Council! Jonathan has been in the hospitality industry for over 9 years but Potomac Point has been lucky to have him for the past 4 […]
The post The Best of the Best: Jonathan Little Receives “Outstanding Food Service Employee Award” appeared first on potomacpointwinery.com.
Book your holiday party now before the stress of the holiday season is among us. Whether you are looking for a December holiday soiree or a Fashionable late January or February event, we can help you plan the perfect event. Potomac Point Winery and Vineyard was recently voted “Best Event Venue” by Virginia Living […]
It’s that time of year again… Join us for our 10th annual Harvest Festival! Come out on September 24th for a day full of family fun including fall games (for adults & kids), shopping vendors, festive foods, grape stomping, guest wineries and live music by the Cowboy Crossings Band! Feel free to order lunch from […]
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – especially at Potomac Point Winery, where our festive atmosphere and delicious food & wine add sparkle to the season. This year the winery is hosting a number of unique holiday events for your enjoyment: Holiday Spirits Festival – Nov. 5th Thanksgiving Floral Arrangement Class – Nov. […]
Are you looking for romantic ideas in the Stafford, Fredericksburg and Prince William County area? Here are a few ideas of how to celebrate this special holiday: For the Wino: Pop by the winery and listen to the crackling fireplace while you enjoy a wine tasting or flight. For the Sweets Lover: Enjoy the […]
Our Outdoor Movie Series has become a popular annual event! Help us decide which movies to show this year by voting below! VOTE HERE Indulge in the ultimate “Dinner & a Movie” date night! Begin with a delectable dinner from Le Grand Cru Bistro in one of our Tuscan Venues. Upon finishing dinner enjoy the […]
On February 18th and 19th Potomac Point Winery hosted a Chef vs. Chef Celebrity Wine Dinner! It was a fun and memorable experience, unlike any wine dinner we’ve done before. Our very own Le Grand Cru Head Chef, Dean Hill, took on Celebrity Chef, Elise Wims “Diva Chef”, from Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen, Bravo’s Apres Ski, […]
Indulge in the ultimate “Dinner & a Movie” date night! Enjoy the illustrious sunset Potomac Point has to offer; then make your way into the vineyard to sip wine under the stars and enjoy our featured film of the evening. Bring your picnic blanket or lawn chair for your viewing pleasure. Come early to begin […]
Looking for a unique way to celebrate Easter with the family this year? Bring the whole family to Easter Sunday Brunch at Potomac Point Winery. Our first seating is specifically geared towards families with little ones. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance at the 10:30am seating; we will also be passing our Easter […]
Looking for something fun and different to do in Northern Virginia? Come check out Potomac Point Winery & Vineyard in Stafford! We have much more to offer than just award winning wine, delicious food, and breath-taking views! Here are just a few things you might not have known about us: We offer a variety of […]